Community Forums

Welcome to the new FooFightersLive.com discussion forums. We're using new software but your old logins still work, all data has been carried over!

I'll be letting you know about some of the new features and layouts of the forum ASAP but most of it should be pretty intuitive.

Ottawa - July 10, 2018

Howdy folks! New guy here. 

I'm a former active liveNirvana forum member and am also a taper. I got a decent enough recording of the Foo Fighters show here in Ottawa last week and would like to share it with the community.

I come from a world where mp3s were taboo, everything had to be WAV/FLAC. Over the past decade I've spent less time on forms, and more time just recording shows for my own pleasure / friends. 

Anyway, I think many folks here would enjoy listening to my recording. Not A+ stuff but super listenable. Just wondering what the best method to distribute would be? I have it in both mp3 and wav at the moment.

Here's the only photo I took during the show, to give context around where I recorded from. Didn't help that it was quite windy for the first half of the show, so the stacks were moving quite a bit.

Comments

• Kevin SabresKevin Sabres Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited July 18
    Probably to use Dime a dozen if you have that. if not just like upload to a site like wetransfer and post the link here from either.  I guess upload the files in flac if you can if not then the wav.  Really appreciate you recording the show.