Community

Forum

The FooFightersLive.com Forums closed on March 1st 2020. Below is a read-only version of the forums as they were seen at closure. This is purely for informational and historical purposes, it is no longer possible to interact with the forum in any way.

Links to downloads will almost certainly no longer work.

The database for the forum was wiped and no user data (username, email, password, date of birth etc) has been retained. Only topics and posts can be viewed, attributed to usernames as they were when posted.

If you would prefer your username no longer appear in the static archive please contact us and it will be removed.

On The Mend - Supporting Cancer Research with music by the Foo Fighters

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
On The Mend - Supporting Cancer Research with music by the Foo Fighters http://www.foofighterslive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/againstcancer.jpg On The Mend: Songs Against Cancer is the latest in a long line of albums featuring new interpretations of some of Foo Fighters best known songs, as well as some lesser known tracks, played by a variety of artists. What makes this one a little different from the rest is that it was envisioned and created as a way to help the ongoing battle against cancer. The creator of the album, Mats Johansson, has been personally affected by the disease and decided he wanted to do a small part to help fight it.
Jeanette, my wife, has just finished her treatment for breast cancer – for the second time. Moreover, my father, grandfather and grandmother all died of cancer – different types, and strangely no “hereditary” types of cancer. I felt that like I had to do something, so I started this project – On The Mend.
cover2.jpg‘On The Mend’ features 26 tracks, 21 Foo Fighters covers and 5 original tracks. A total of 72 artists are featured on the recordings, the full tracklisting and credits are as follows:
  1. Tired of You – Ida Boija
  2. But Honestly – Trashpearl
  3. Times Like These