Welcome to the new FooFightersLive.com discussion forums. We're using new software but your old logins still work, all data has been carried over!

I'll be letting you know about some of the new features and layouts of the forum ASAP but most of it should be pretty intuitive.

11/08/95 AUD #2 DAT(M) > FLAC

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
I'm sure you've seen this at Dime. After my comment he PM'd me and said that he copy and pasted the transfer info from his other torrents and this is infact a direct to PC transfer. Also, i assume he has got the date wrong, but who knows.

This is a new recording to us, so it will be AUD #2.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=233778

FOO FIGHTERS - Amsterdam, Paradiso, 09 Nov 95 (DAT Master)
SOURCE: aiwa cm 30 stereo mic > SONY D3 (DAT)
TRANSFER: Tascam DA 20 > marantz dr 6000 > mac rip to disk > soundforge > flac
A BOBFATHER RECORDING !

This show started really late that day. Built To Spill did the support. A great line up or what ? The Foo`s rocked as hell. They didn`t had too many songs by that time. They played all songs of their debut album.
The recording is good, but no highlight in my collection of master tapes. Fixed the mic on the balcony. There`s no chatter or something, but I wasn`t very close to the PA. Maybe I`m too critical about myself, but I wanna let you know.

1) Enough Space (2:57)
2) This Is A Call (4:05)
3) Winnebago (2:59)
4) Watershed (2:34)
5) For All The Cows (3:26)
6) Weenie Beenie (3:28)
7) Butterflies (3:45)
8) Big Me (2:22)
9) I`ll Stick Around (4:04)
10) Oh George (3:03)
11) Good Grief (3:54)
12) Podunk (3:09)
13) Easy Target (4:27)
14) Exhausted (7:28)
15) Floaty (5:41)
16) Up In Arms (1:29)
17) Gas Chamber (Angry Samoans Cover) (1:31)

TOTAL: 60:21 min

Take Care
Bobfather

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited January 2009
    Correct transfer info is Sony D3 > Audio Logic (Mac) > Flac

He said he thinks he may have labelled it as the 9th because they came on after midnight, but he's checking up on that for me. He was working for Built To Spill at the show so doesn't have a ticket.
  • Nick HabermehlNick Habermehl Friend of a Friend
    edited January 2009
    Love the Dutch shows! :D
    edited January 2009
    Hmm so as he updated, Foo Fighters didn't hit the stage until after midnight. So how do we handle this? Still leave it as the 8th and add a note or change it to the 9th. I'd personally like do the former.
  • Miki JohansenMiki Johansen Collaborator & Donator
    edited January 2009
    They where scheduled for the 8th right? If so, that should be the date. I bet there are other shows where they didn´t go on ´till after midnight, but it still should be the date they where scheduled for imo.
    edited January 2009
    They where scheduled for the 8th right? If so, that should be the date. I bet there are other shows where they didn´t go on ´till after midnight, but it still should be the date they where scheduled for imo.

Yep that was my thinking aswell, whether they were meant to go on after midnight or not, the show was still scheduled for the day before, and i'm sure that's what the tickets would've said aswell. Changing it to the 9th would just be confusing i think.

Isn't there a few Nirvana shows where they played after midnight aswell? 11/25/90 springs to mind, and they're all still listed as the day of the show.
  • hi is it possible to reupload this one pleaz?