Community

Forum

07/11/11 - SBD #1 - DAB-S > MP2 [160kbps]

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
edited August 2011 in Inactive Downloads
Here is the direct DAB rip by Steven Bladt, the complete broadcast. I've not had a chance to listen through myself yet but I assume it's got everything. Mixing isn't amazing to begin with and it's missing quite a lot of high end because of the low bitrate but it's the best we'll do unless someone got it via FM. I did ask someone but he didn't know if he'd be able to do it. We'll see.

So here is the file, 160kbps 48Khz MP2 file direct from DAB. It's missing a bit of the intro but no songs should be missing.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7OMBDUYJ

All credit again goes to Steven Bladt, he just recorded at my request and sent me the file, which I reuploaded. I'm creating a tracked and FLAC'd version at the moment and will put that up later.

Feel free to spread the link around.

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited July 2011
    I've just cleaned some of these threads up a bit as they were going off the topic at hand (the recording specifically), all of the iTunes discussion has been moved to the Roundhouse thread which you can find here - http://www.foofighterslive.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2529

Please continue all discussion about the show there. :)
  • russtcbrusstcb Newcomer
    edited July 2011
    Thank you so much for the link. Just became a huge Foo fan over the course of the last two records. Can't wait to see them here in Detroit this September. Thanks again for this file!
  • Corum RoseCorum Rose Newcomer
    edited July 2011
    Thanks for the mp2 :)
  • chattschatts Newcomer
    edited July 2011
    nice one cheers
  • AusFooAusFoo Newcomer
    edited July 2011
    Thanks, look forward to hearing the FM version.
  • Brad CollinsBrad Collins Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited August 2011
    This is the show I was talking about Simon in my email to you. Did anyone ever get a chance to track this one out? Would appreciate it so I can get some other shows tracked and shared.